Best Tractor Brand That You Can Find In The Market
The heyday of modern farming has taken the agriculture market machinery by storm. More and more farmers are now adopting to the modernized system of farming. Modern farmers are now ditching their old school horses and replacing them with behemoth tractors. Not just they are more kind to animals now, but owning and using tractors for farming is far easier and accurate and rather fast.
Each year, tractor makers are showcasing their very own tractor with their special unique features that may entice farmers to avail one. More likely to those fortune 500 agricultural farms, they have to rely on the best tractor that is available in the market and will even double up their income and product output by using one.
As for mediocre farmers, they are also entitled to use tractors to make their farm job easier, but the possible question is, what is the best tractor? To make this easier for you, we have narrowed down the best tractors that you can choose!
1.Massey Ferguson - Massey Ferguson is a standout during the Farm Machinery 2015 and 2016 Top Tractor Shootout. It has proven that it can take and worth using on an Australian Landscape. As being part of the global farming corporation, AGCO, Massey Ferguson has one of the best engines and cutting-edge technology when it came to tractors. It is also equipped with fuel efficiency that is much likely best for farmers who have large landlocked areas.
2. Kubota - Kubota Machinery is well known for agricultural machinery, from bush cutters, mowers, tractor implements, UTV to different variety of tractors. Kubota has come a long way, the humbled tractor makers from Japan are now the most widely used brand by many of modern farmers. It is because their engines most likely designed with Japanese engineering is reliable and last longer. They have a wide range of models that features unique armrest driver controls and advance monitors. It is also equipped with fuel efficiency. In this factor, it is also much cheaper than other brands that’s why it is mostly used and have more dealership all over the world.
3. Case IH - Case is a tractor company that was established in the agricultural market in 1985. Considered as a newcomer to the industry, it has proven to be one of the best. As being one of the newcomers they also the one that has pioneered the modern farming technology “driverless” tractors.
4. John Deere - John Deere is truly a legend. It is the most common recognizable brand in the world, having been in the farming machinery business since 1837. The US company tractor machinery builder has been one of the foundations of the best tractor provider on the globe that’s why they have all factories laid out on every continent. Their tractor trademark is well known for powerful tractors with excellent traction and stability, perfect for every terrain.
5. Mahindra - Mahindra is one of India’s top tractor makers. Mahindra is well known for building machinery that lasts long with a very reasonable price. Their durability makes it popular for Australian farmers. By that, they have one numerous awards dubbing Deeming Application Prize as well as the Japanese Quality Medal.
6. New Holland - New Holland is a tractor maker that has focused on compacts to crawlers and larger builds. They are well known to produce a hydrogen-powered NH2 tractor that is virtually more quite than other tractors and only emits steam.
Now you know the best tractor in the market. Now go to your nearest tractor shop and inquire about your weapon of choice!